Last Revised: 13/2/2019
COLLECTION, USAGE AND DISCLOSURE OF DATA FOR POTENTIAL RECRUITMENT
In order to examine your application for employment we only collect the necessary information which usually include name and surname, date of birth, gender, home address, email address, education, previous experience/employment history, and any other qualifications.
The Firm may also collect personal data about you from third parties, such as references supplied by former employers. The Firm will seek information from third parties only if it considers making a job offer to you and will inform you that it is doing so.
Processing data from job applicants allows us to manage the recruitment process, assess and confirm a candidate's suitability for employment and decide to whom to offer a job.
Your information will be shared internally for the purposes of the recruitment exercise. This includes with members of the HR and recruitment team, interviewers involved in the recruitment process and managers in the department with a vacancy.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed.
RETENTION OF DATA
If your application for employment is unsuccessful, we will hold your data on file for 1 year after the end of the relevant recruitment process. At the end of that period, or once you withdraw your consent, your data is deleted or destroyed. During the retention period of 1 year we keep these data in a folder which is locked and only authorized person have access.
In case of collection of personal data (CVs) on behalf of clients, we destroy and delete all the documents from our records once the position has been filled.
If your application for employment is successful, personal data gathered during the recruitment process will be transferred to your personnel file and retained during your employment.
DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
Under the Data Protection Regulation, you have several rights in relation to your personal data:
- Access Request: anytime you may request to receive a copy of the Personal data the Firm holds for you
- Request Correction (Rectification): this right gives you the opportunity to make corrections or update any incomplete information.
- Request Erasure: this right allows you to request from us to delete any personal data concerning you and you think there is no good reason to process it, unless otherwise required by any legislation.
- Object to Process: this gives you the right to object to the processing of your personal data (this is subject to the legal basis on which the processing activity is based)
- Request Restriction: with this right you will be able to request from us to restrict the processing of your personal data. You can request from us to use the data for certain purposes
- Request of transfer: you may request to receive a copy of your personal data in a commonly used format and transfer it to a third party.
REANDA CYPRUS LIMITED
48 ARCHANGELOS AVENUE, 1ST FLOOR, 2404, ENGOMI, NICOSIA – CYPRUS
TEL: +357 22670680