Reanda's International Tax Panel (ITP) is composed of a group of experienced and committed tax specialists who have been meticulously nominated by our member firms.
The ITP serves as a platform for our members to exchange their insights and knowledge. By collaborating closely with each other, this highly specialized team is always fully informed of the latest regulatory changes in various tax jurisdictions and is able to provide practical and technical cross-border tax advice to both local and multi-national clients, addressing their needs consistently.
The ITP committee also publishes a bi-yearly Tax Year Book which is intended to be a handy guide, in a short and tabular form, regarding the tax rates and the main tax reliefs and exemptions in territories where Reanda has representation. The latest version can be downloaded from our download section.
Additionally, PRISM, being another of our prestigious tax publications, is published quarterly and features articles covering the updates of recent taxation changes and current hot topics globally. The latest version can be found in our blog section.
Reanda's ITP offers clients a wide range of tax services including:
- Corporate and personal taxation
- Corporate and personal international tax
- Advice on Research & Development tax credits and incentives
- Government incentives
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Transfer pricing
- Inward and outward investment
- Inheritance tax
- International real estate development
- Relocating executives
- Employee benefit consulting
- Assistance in dealing with tax authorities
- Private client tax services
- Minimization of tax on passive income flows
- Business planning
- Shareholder and owner-manager tax planning
- Repatriation of profits and cash
- Expatriate tax
- GST / VAT Consultancy
- Supply chain tax management
- Tax dispute resolution
- Tax litigation support